Rue du Charroi 11
How to get to the venue?
Access by tram: lines 82 and 99
Access by bus: lines 49 and 50
Access by car: there are parking spaces on-site
Food and drinks
Food and drinks will be served at the venue between 17:00-00:00.
Food will be sold at the price of 6 EUR / meal, and 3 EUR for soups. All items on the menu will be vegetarian / vegan.
Drinks will be sold at the prices between 2-5 EUR (2 EUR for water, softs, juices and beer; 3 EUR for red and white wine; 5 EUR for cava).
It is prohibited to bring in your own food / drinks.
To purchase food and drinks, you will have to buy tokens at the entrance
(1 EUR = 1 token).
You can pay for the tokens with cash, Bancontact, Mastercard and Visa.
Participants will be asked to arrange their own accommodation. You might want to consider the following options:
- Hotel Continental Gare du Midi, Rue Argonne 18, Brussels (14 minutes from the venue with public transport)
- Hotel de France, Bld Jamar 21-23, Brussels (15 minutes from the venue by public transport
- Hostel Galia, 15-16 Place du Jeu de Balle, Brussels (20 minutes from the venue by public transport)
- Urban City Centre Hostel Brussels, Rue de Woeringen 1, Brussels (20 minutes from the venue by public transport)
- Game of Rooms, Boulevard du Midi, Brussels (16 minutes from the venue by public transport)